Andre’s West Banquets and Catering has been fulfilling lifelong wedding dreams since 2001.
Andre’s West Banquets and Catering is set in the bluffs of old historic downtown Fenton, Missouri. From the time you arrive and are greeted by the colorful LED light show outside the building until your taste buds are satisfied by our award-winning food, your senses will be amazed.
The Grand Ballroom is neutrally decorated with charming decor highlighted by soft lighting and enhanced by contemporary LED up-lighting in the ballroom. The beautiful wooden hand crafted bar and hardwood flooring add to an overall classic feel and are complemented by the thirty-foot high tin ceiling. Andre’s West Banquets and Catering also features a balcony overlooking the entire ballroom that offers a unique opportunity to photograph your reception from twenty feet above the ballroom. All of us at Andre’s West Banquets and Catering are looking forward to the opportunity of meeting you and exceeding your expectations.
Wedding ceremonies can be performed on The Patio at Andre’s West.
We find this is most convenient for you and your guests. The ceremony fee includes an extra half hour for The Patio usage and a walk through rehearsal the Wednesday before the event from 6:00 to 6:30 pm. There will be an aisle way with white wooden chairs, a white archway to get married under, and a PA system for speaking.
The reverend fee includes the reverend coordinating and performing the ceremony, the walkthrough, and filing of the marriage license with the recorder of deeds.
- Single ballroom facility on a 3 acre estate that is exclusive to your event
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Custom handcrafted wood bar
- Fully staffed commercial kitchen operated by our award winning Executive Chef and his culinary team
- Contemporary LED up-lighting around each ballroom
- Choose from a classic buffet meal to an array of appetizers or a formal sit down dinner
- We offer packages to handle the ceremony on site as well as the reception
- White linen tablecloths and guest table centerpieces
- Maitre’d service and full professional staff to handle the details of the event
- Full room PA system
- Accommodations for 30-350 people
- Personal Event Coordinator to assist with all of the details