ANDRE’S – SUNSET HILLS
13366 W. Watson Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63127
Andre’s at Sunset Hills, nestled in the gently rolling landscape of Saint Louis County in Sunset Hills, has everything you could want for an event. The tranquil setting offers both ample privacy and a distinct flavor. With scenic views of the surrounding countryside, hallmarked by the westward facing panoramic windows, your event will be bathed in the magical glow of the iconic Midwestern sunset. Inside the banquet hall feel the warmth of the outdoor light as it falls upon the wood floor, and is echoed on the white linen tablecloths.
The beauty of having your wedding reception at Andre’s at the Sunset Hills is the convenience of also having your ceremony at the same location. We find this is most convenient for you and your guests. Wedding ceremonies can be performed at the covered pavilion overlooking the picturesque grounds. White chairs and full microphone system are included at the pavilion at Sunset Hills. Your wedding photos may be taken on the beautiful grounds or by the enchanting waterfall and koi pond. For even more convenience, we can also handle the rehearsal dinner.
- Venue overlooks beautiful grounds
- Cherry hardwood floors
- Contemporary LED up-lighting
- Choose from a classic buffet meal to an array of appetizers or a formal sit down dinner
- White linen tablecloths and guest table centerpieces
- Maitre’d service and full professional staff
- Full room PA system
- Accommodations for 30-230 people
- Covered pavilion with arbor that accommodates up to 300 guests for wedding ceremonies
- Personal Event Coordinator to assist with all of the details
- Smaller downstairs room, The Cellar, is also available
Directions to Andre’s at Sunset Hills
- 270 to Gravois Rd
- Go West on Gravois
- Turn right onto Weber Hill Rd
- Take Weber Hill Rd 1.4 miles till it dead ends
- Turn left onto West Watson Rd
- Follow West Watson Rd to Andre’s at Sunset Hills entrance and turn left