ANDRE’S – SUNSET HILLS GOLF COURSE
13366 W. Watson Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63127
Andre’s at Sunset Hills Golf Course, nestled in the gently rolling landscape of Saint Louis County in Sunset Hills, has everything you could want for an event. The tranquil setting offers both ample privacy and a distinct flavor. With scenic views of the golf course and surrounding countryside, hallmarked by the westward facing panoramic windows, your event will be bathed in the magical glow of the iconic Midwestern sunset. Inside the banquet hall feel the warmth of the outdoor light as it falls upon the wood floor, and is echoed on the white linen tablecloths.
The beauty of having your wedding reception at Andre’s at the Sunset Hills Golf Course is the convenience of also having your ceremony at the same location. We find this is most convenient for you and your guests. Wedding ceremonies can be performed at the covered pavilion overlooking the picturesque spread of the 18 hole golf course. White chairs and full microphone system are included at the pavilion at Sunset Hills. Your wedding photos may be taken on the beautiful grounds or by the enchanting waterfall and koi pond. For even more convenience, we can also handle the rehearsal dinner.
- Venue overlooks Par-72 Golf Course
- Cherry hardwood floors
- Contemporary LED up-lighting
- Choose from a classic buffet meal to an array of appetizers or a formal sit down dinner
- White linen tablecloths and guest table centerpieces
- Maitre’d service and full professional staff
- Full room PA system
- Accommodations for 30-230 people
- Covered pavilion with arbor that accommodates up to 300 guests for wedding ceremonies
- Personal Event Coordinator to assist with all of the details
- Smaller downstairs room, The Cellar, is also available